Saturday 23 April 2011

Visiting friends

Another slightly troubled night. My weight is 82.0kg, so a small rise at last.

Putting on weight is difficult for me because my taste is still altered, but worse still I don't have much of an appetite, so I eat because I know I need to, rather than because I want to. Slowly I hope these will return to normal.

Today we went to visit our friends Paul and Raksha for afternoon tea at their beautiful house about 30 minutes drive north of here. Paul works in Rome, and is home for Easter so it was great to see him. They looked after us very nicely. Here we are in their enormous garden:
(I give up trying to fix the orientation!)

This evening, Christine has come to see us. She is just back from the US and lives up North, so we don't get to see her much. A pleasant supper awaits us ...

No comments:

Post a Comment