Thursday 21 April 2011

Enjoying home

After yesterday's exertions we both slept quite well, and got up late-ish. My weight is 81.8kg.

Mid-morning we strolled up to the Galleria to take advantage of the coffee and free cake again. We also did some shopping, and I even bought a pair of shorts and a tee shirt! I felt just like a normal person!

We then went to a kitchen design place in Stevenage that doesn't exist anymore! I will explain why we needed to go in a later post. On the way home we stopped at the supermarket and bought some provisions.

With the walk to the shopping centre and the supermarket, I was quite tired when we got home. The weather was glorious so we got the sun beds out and lazed around in the garden for the afternoon, before enjoying a delicious dinner of squid with couscous, cheese and rhubarb and strawberry crumble.

In the evening we chatted with Andy and Yvonne on the phone, and also arranged to see Paul and Raksha on the weekend as Paul is back from Rome for Easter.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment