Thursday 28 April 2011

A busy day

Another good night's sleep. This morning I weighed 83.4kg, a good gain.

Today we took Brandy to have her operation. I am pleased to say it seems to have gone well. We picked her up at 5:30 this evening and she is quite sprightly. Now we have to keep her indoors until the wound has healed a bit, certainly until Tuesday. This will be a challenge as she does like to go out during the day.

This evening, when we went to pick Brandy up, Rose's car stopped working. It is all electronic, but when you push the button to start it, the engine turns over but it does not start! Typical that it should happen at the start of a long holiday weekend. So, we had to push it out of the drive so we could use my car. Thank goodness it is only a Toyota IQ - I don't think I could have pushed a normal car.

This evening Bill came to visit. He is currently over in the UK on business, and kindly took the trouble to come to Hatfield from London. I picked him up at the station and we went for an Italian meal at my local leisure complex. It was really good to see him, and we had a good meal (I used the taste card too).

Quite an eventful day.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment