Saturday 9 April 2011

A day dominated by sport

No visitors for me today, but sport has dominated the day; Heinekin Cup quarter final between Leinster and Leicester, and then golf.

For those of you interested, watching a rugby match on Sky mobile TV costs 620Mb. Well worth it, except that my boys were comprehensively beaten.

The results of my heart scan were all OK. So I really am playing the numbers game with my blood counts. My neutrophils rose above 0.0 to 0.02. I am not sure if this is significant - I think another days rise would confirm they are recovering. But my platelets dropped below 10, so they just gave me a bag. The counts do not come back together, but it it's the neutrophils that are the most important.

Even with no visitors the time passed pleasantly with the rugby, and much sleeping!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment