Tuesday 19 April 2011

Shopping at iTunes

Today I spent a lazy day at home whilst the sun blazed down. Rose was playing golf at the ladies Spring meeting, and shot a very creditable 74 net; well done Rose! She is currently at the post-competition dinner, having a good time I hope.

I spent the day very pleasantly. I used the iTunes shop for the first time and bought a copy of Wish You Were Here, then synced it to the iPad. It all went smoothly enough. I was even able to convert it to MP3 format to play it on non-Apple devices, so I feel comfortable buying more music from iTunes.

I went for a walk up to the top of the road and back, which was quite tiring, then I came back and watched some catch-up TV. During the day I sat outside in the sun a few times, each time until I got too hot. I was too lazy to get the sun umbrella out! I did manage to eat lunch outside.

For my dinner, I warmed up some of the leek and mushroom tart, and had it with boiled Charlotte potatoes and rocket and tomato salad; very healthy! I had ice cream for dessert. Washed down with a nice glass of claret. I ate outside - the evening April air was just warm enough.

Now, the sun is beginning to set ...

No comments:

Post a Comment