Sunday 10 April 2011

A Pleasant Sunday

I slept well, as I have most nights here I am pleased to say. Took things very leisurely this morning, and had a mid morning kip just before Les arrived for a visit. We had a wide ranging chat, very entertaining. He left just after lunch, but I was unable to sleep again because I tweaked a muscle in my leg watching TV yesterday and the pain was just too niggling. The pain relief needs to be managed to coincide with sleep time.

But anyway, at 2pm it was another Heineken Cup QF, this time Northampton versus Ulster. A cracking game, with some stunning tries. This keeps English hopes alive in the competition.

I had my first dose of GCSF today, as my counts were still flat. Hopefully things will start to move now.

I am looking forward to tonight, and the final round of the Masters ...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment