Tuesday 12 April 2011

Counts move backwards!

Slightly disappointing news, that my counts have mostly moved backwards. The haemoglobin is not too much of a concern, but all others are.

CountNorms 11/4 12/413/4
Haemoglobin11 - 15 8.808.4
Platelets> 150 20.0012
White blood cells3 - 10 0.320.21
Neutrophils2 - 7 0.000.01


I am keeping positive for tomorrow. I have added the normal values to the table, but in reality they will discharge me before I reach 2 neutrophils. As for the next steps, I think there will be some more chemotherapy phases, hopefully shorter than these previous two, finally followed by the transplant. But they are being a bit vague about timing at this point.

Harry and Sandra came to visit, and a very pleasant time was passed.

I downloaded a book, and I have started reading it! I will review when I finish.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Location:London,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment