Monday 25 April 2011

A trip to the golf club

I slept well, despite a party next door for our new neighbour's daughter's 18th party. They warned us it would be noisy, but actually it was not really; and they stopped at midnight.

This morning I weigh 82.0kg. My weight is stable but not increasing :(

We went to the golf club to meet our friends Anne and Dave for coffee and a chat. We saw some other golf friends too, and had a nice time. On the way home, we got fish and chips from the chippy for lunch. It was really good!

We spent this afternoon in the garden doing the crossword (with partial success). Then I went for a small nap. This evening we had a nice bottle of wine with dinner. I have blogged about it before, a Beaune Clos du Rois from Tollot Beaut. We had the 2000 vintage and it was really good; a serious complex Burgundy wine, at just about the perfect age.

I did not feel nauseous at all today, so the drugs are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment