Tuesday 22 March 2011

Walking the tightrope

Another easy day, with no chemo treatment. Pete came to visit, and kindly bought me lunch. We went to Drummond Street for a veggie Indian buffet. £6.95 for all you can eat, and really good food. I exercised restraint (sort of). Pete emailed later to say he had a bad bottom, but I have suffered no I'll effects (yet).

In the afternoon I had a kip (whilst Pete was at work / in the toilet - life is cruel eh), and Rose arrived in the evening. Last week Rose's team won a Texas scramble, but today she played in a medal and things did not go quite so well for her, despite five pars. We all have bad days!

We had dinner at Prezzo. It was crowded, which I try and avoid, but what the hell.

I feel like I am out in the middle of the tightrope. If I can just make it to the other side ...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment