Monday 21 March 2011

Another uneventful day

Today was another uneventful day, which is a good thing; every day I am healthy and neutropenic is a good day. My taste has not deteriorated from yesterday; another positive thing!

I have no treatment scheduled today, but I had hoped to get the delayed intrathecal. However, the doctors want to wait for all the coagulation tests they ordered last Thursday to be completed, to see if I have some inherent clotting disorder, or even some type of haemophilia. I have never had any trouble clotting before they ran these tests!!

Rose came to visit for the morning, and we did quite well with the crossword. She also found time to pop to heals to look for new furniture for our house, which is an interesting new project for us to consider (although I suspect we will do nothing until I am better).

Being neutropenic I like to avoid crowded restaurants. I found a chippy within easy walking distance, so I had fish and chips for dinner, and very good it was too.

The next week will be full of uncertainty, as infection can strike at any minute ...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment