Saturday 19 March 2011

Neutropenia

My neutrophils have dropped below 0.5 today, so I am mow neutropenic. However, I have decided to stay in the hotel until I feel I'll, or I get temperature spike (above 37.5). All the doctors and nurses tell me this is the best approach, and my night in hospital this week reinforced for me how much better it is in the hotel. I have the alarm if things go really pear-shaped!

I spent the morning in Ambicare, had lunch from the canteen and then returned to the hotel to watch the rugby. I wish I hadn't! What a shambles England were. To be fair, the Irish played really well, and finally found that spark they have been lacking all season. At the same time, England came off the rails. The scoreline is flattering to England.

In the afternoon Rose arrived, and we just went to Zeen for dinner. It was really good, although we ate far too much. We shared a bottle of Rioja; the first full bottle of wine we have shared this year!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment