Wednesday 9 March 2011

Kapoor in Kensington Gardens

I forgot to show you the pictures of my day out yesterday with Harry.

I cannot remember the names of the installations. Here is the first one






It is like an angled inverse satellite dish. I am in the image, but you probably cannot see me with the version of the picture that is uploaded.

This one is clever, in that the top is reflected in the lower part:






This was the best one. A curved, two sided mirror. Then concave side gives inverted images ...






The convex side upright images.






The fourth installation did not work; I think you need cloudy skies, and the sky was clear blue.







Here is Harry:






And here am I:






It was a great day out!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment