Tuesday 1 March 2011

My last day at home (for a while)

Today was my last day at home; tomorrow I go to start the next cycle of chemotherapy tomorrow morning. Not much to report today, except that Rose has tweaked a muscle in her back. Hopefully ibuprofen and hot water bottles will ease it.

For this post I will just share some photos with you. Firstly, Thalia asked to see a picture of Brandy. Here she is in the garden:



And here she is in classic pose on the bed in our house in France:




She's got a very fluffy belly!

And here am in happier, carefree days, looking how I ought to, on a walk in the Alberes mountains above our village. It was a cold autumn day in 2009:




The view is over Spain! We were accompanied on the climb by a very keen dog:




I recall his guiding fee was very reasonable!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment