Thursday 31 March 2011

Good periods, and bad periods

  • I have en e-coli infection like last time. My blood pressure stabilised quite quickly.I have been decatheterized, which is good. They keep track of my fluid I input (drink) and output (wee). I need to make sure the fluid balance is neutral more or less.
  • My diarrhoea is sort of bad, but variable. At the moment I go each time I wee, which since I am not catheterised is not really inconvenient.
  • My temperature is the problem. I cannot shake the fever. So I feel bad most of the time. Taking paracetamol brings it down temporarily,but also make me overheat, which makes sleep difficult.
  • I went for an ultrasound scan of my arm. I was lucky to get the consultant, and he checked all the major nerves. He thinks it might be an inflamed nerve, but treatment seems To be just wait anyway.


I have good and bad periods according to my temperature. As time goes on,
My counts should recover which will also help beat the infection.

My bad leg from the first infection is behaving itself so far.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment