Saturday 14 May 2011

Un appel de Thierry

Aujourd'hui mon ami francais Thierry m'a appele. C'etait une belle surprise et un grand plaisir.

C'est longtemps depuis j'ecris quelque chose en francais ....

... but some other time maybe! My knee is calming down; I needed fewer pain killers last night and I am hopeful for this evening. However, for the last couple of days I have been feeling nausious most of the day. I do not really understand why, as my anti-sickness regime is the same as it always has been.

I spent the afternoon watching sport - FA cup final on one channel and Leicester vs Northampton on  another. I watched the rugby mostly - a great game, dominated by Leicester and won by them.

Tonight Yvonne is coming over to watch the Eurovision song contest with us. It should be a merry evening.

1 comment:

  1. J'espere vous visite votre apartement en France bientot! X Sue (O level French has a lot to answer for.....)

    ReplyDelete