Wednesday 25 May 2011

Quizes and puzzles

I am quite weak, I think my haemoglobin is low, because I get dizzy when I stand up, and get tired very rapidly. However, my tooth socket continues to heal nicely, so I am very glad that I had the tooth extracted. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Also, the haemorrhoid is calming down, so it is really just the anaemia that is preventing me from completely enjoying myself. I am finding it hard to maintain my weight again; must try harder!

When Ray came to visit he brought me a whole load of quiz and puzzle books, and it is fun to try them together with Rose, especially the "riddle" type. Some of the mathematical puzzles are really difficult - you need to remember school maths!

We are having home-made pizza for dinner, one of Rose's specialities!

No comments:

Post a Comment