Friday 13 May 2011

blogger.com has been unavailable

I am sure I posted yesterday, but it seems to be missing, and blogger.com has been unavailable all day, so now I will catch up ...

Yesterday was a restful day. I worked out a pain relief regime for my knee that seems to work. It is bizarre that the pain only gets worse in the evening/night, but whatever! I have three pain killers that can be taken together; paracetamol, tramadol and ibuprofen. I take them responsibly of course:)

Last night we watched the second semifinal of the Eurovision song contest. We are big fans of the show - the final is tomorrow, and we will be watching. We normally have party food and a bellyful of wine to accompany it, but this year I cannot drink to excess, mores the pity!

Rose played golf in the Lady Captain's charity event today, and her team came second (with the same score as the winners, but losing on "count-back"). Rose also got "closer to the pin" than the general manager on the 18th hole (par 3) and won a golf ball. Only a couple managed this feat, so well done to Rose.

This morning I had a visit from the district nurse to take blood and change my PICC dressing; it went smoothly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment