Tuesday 24 May 2011

A trip to the supermarket

I slept well, in our bed. You cannot beat home luxury (especially as the mattress is quite new and we did not skimp!).

Rose got up first and went to play golf; I finally dragged myself out of bed at 9 o'clock. I cannot have breakfast cereal with my newly extracted tooth (I have to avoid crunchy foods), so I went to the supermarket (driving my car there) to get some yoghurts. There are surprisingly few full fat ones - the shelves are bursting with low fat stuff, but I did find some. It's only for a few days ...

I passed the time reading and playing bridge on the iPad, and had a nice lunch of warmed up leftovers. After lunch I had a nap. Rose came home at about 2:30pm, and she had a good round - gross 85, with 39 on the front 9! She won her division for the first time this year I think. Well played Rose!

Health wise, my tooth socket is healing nicely, and I have not had any pain from it. The nausea is under control ... just. I hope it continues that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment