Wednesday 18 May 2011

Back to Ambicare

Rose dropped me just before noon, and I had an easy time today, just giving blood, getting a new PICC dressing, seeing the doctor and some paperwork. I start tomorrow at 8am.

At about 2pm I checked in at the hotel, but the room they allocated was at the front, by the flagpole (outside) and the elevators (inside). I asked to be moved, but the next room was not suitable either. Finally, at the third attempt I got a decent room. A few minutes ago, some other people tried to get in! They had obviously double booked the room somehow - I am sure they will sort it out.

I had eat-in fish and chips for lunch in the local chippy. Amazingly it was full! They have a small dining area, but most of the tables were taken. It is obviously more fashionable to eat in at the chippy then I thought!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment