Tuesday 17 May 2011

Last day at home

Today was my last day at home before going back to continue my chemo cycle. Tomorrow will be an easy prep day - the treatment starts again in earnest on Thursday.

I spent the day quietly, doing puzzles and reading. Rose played golf this afternoon (just a social round at a different golf club). My  nausea is getting better - I don't feel as bad as I did earlier in the week.

Christian, another of our French friends rang this afternoon, having seen my recent post about Thierry. It was really nice to hear from him. Margaret also rang, and nearly managed to come for a visit. She is babysitting her daughter's kids but sadly could not get away in time.

I bought an external 2 terabyte disk from Amazon last week and it arrived today. 2 terabytes! It is slightly smaller than my existing 500 gig drive, and of course uses less power. Where will it end,  I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment