Friday 3 June 2011

I walk a rocky road

I have diarrhea. The antibiotics I am taking for the PICC line infection are probably the cause. I have been asked to take a stool sample. Those of you who have already done this know it is unpleasant at the best of times. Still, we need to know if I have the C-Diff bug, because if I do not I can at least take medication to alleviate the diarrhea. I will take the sample to my local hospital's pathology lab tomorrow morning. On the plus side, my haemorrhoid has gone away, so at least I don't have a double wammy!

So far, the diarrhea has not affected my general health, and I feel OK. Even the nausea seems to be abating a little bit - it is two weeks since my last dose of chemo so maybe it is just naturally going away. I am scaling back on my anti -sickness drugs to check this hypothesis ...

The weather has been beautiful here today, if a little breezy. So apart from the diarrhea it has been a pleasant day.

Shame Murray got beaten by Nadal, but Nadal was simply too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment