Friday 17 June 2011

Back to normal in Ambicare

T minus 6

Thank goodness today was a much easier day than yesterday! I spent the morning relaxing in Ambicare - I have my own room rather than sitting in the open area to minimise my contact with potentially sick people. I was able to go out and get some lunch before the chemo was given. Another dose of fludarabine; it only takes 40 minutes. I was back in the hotel by 3pm.

I am still feeling well, so I guess I am tolerating the chemo OK. I have an alarm installed in my hotel room in case of nighttime emergencies; let us hope I don't need it.

I spent the afternoon watching the US open - well played Rory! Rose has just arrived and we are going to eat at a slightly upscale Italian soon (with the Tastecard of course).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment