Friday 1 July 2011

T+8: Still sleepless, painful hands and feet

The oedema and the painful rash on my hands render them almost useless. It took me over five minutes to write that.

The diarrhoea is controlled with laperamide and Buscopan, but the oedema continues.they gave a small tablet which is supposed to reduce it.

My worst problem right now is lack of sleep. They have changed my drug regime to try and help it.

With the difficulty typing, and the lack of sleep, I may miss some posts. I will try to write a few words if I can.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ian for putting up posts when it is clearly so difficult at the moment. Lack of sleep is horrible at the best of times, hope this will equalise soon for you. We look forward to no posts if it means that you are asleep instead!! X Sue

    ReplyDelete