Saturday 2 July 2011

T+9: Some improvements

I did no sleep well again, and awoke at about 6:30. Rose came to visit at about 10:00 and we chatted and did the crossword some more.

Rose noticed that I have a rash on my right foot, which I do. The doctor came at 12 and examined it. The "new" rash did not concern him; probably as a result of a pool of platelets i'd had the previous day. But he did look more closely on the palms sand soles and prescribed a steroid-baseed topical cream. Thus far, and it is early days, it looks promising. I still cannot type for toffee :(

The cause of the painful rash is probably gvh. This is very good as it confirms that the graft cells and working. My neutrophil level jumped from 0.1 to over 1.0 today! I have been told the these counts should go up and and down a bit until the donor cells have all engrafted on my bone marrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment