Friday 22 July 2011

T+29: A day at the golf club

Today our very good friend Howard came to play golf with Rose at our club, and like before (with Kevin) I followed them round in a buggy. It was quite ambitious, as I am nowhere near as strong as I was at Easter, which is the last time I did this, but I was keen to get out of the house and do something.

Here are Howie and Rose on the second tee:

and here I am inn the buggy



I had a great time, and both Howie and Rose played well, especialy Rose who shot gross 83, one of her best ever rounds. I managed to attend the pin on most of the greens, but it was quite tiring. We had a coffee in the clubhouse afterwards, and we have just eaten fish suppers from the chippy. So right now I am tired and full up!

Health wise, my worst complaint is that I still have very little appetite; I long to be hungry! I think it is the cicolosporin (immune suppressant) that causes this, so I have to put up with it for 2 more months at least I think. However, my strength seems to be returning little by little; last week I could not contemplate doing what I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment