Friday 8 July 2011

T+15: Home

I am home. Transport brought me here this morning. I am still quite weak and tired, but it is much nicer being so at home!

Rose was playing golf today, and played quite well. I spent the afternoon quietly, watched a bit of golf and the tour, and dozed off a bit.

The next three months will see me going to clinic once or twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays. The hospital will provide transport to get me and take me home again. Over the course of these months I hope to build my strength up, and avoid being readmitted to hospital. One thing in my favour is that both Harry and I are CMV negative, which is the most common cause of readmission.

I feel that I am beginning the home stretch ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ian, that's such great news, it will be a real tonic for you to be at home, and best of all, Rose's cooking to build you up again! Sue & Peter

    ReplyDelete