Wednesday 6 July 2011

T+13: A quiet day

I slept poorly last night, but at least I managed to shed a couple of kilos of fluid. Time is dragging out very slowly for me now.

This morning I went out by myself to the shops, and got some more water, and bizarrely some pickled cucumbers as an impulse buy. I watched the TV for a bit, and then just dozed until lunch. I am still not comfortable, but much better than a few days ago. Lunch was terrible! This afternoon I tried to watch the cricket, but reception over the 3G network is poor today, so I have given up to write this blog instead.

Rose is playing golf this this afternoon, so I have been all alone today. The doctors are still very pleased with my progress, and are considering discharging me sometime this week. I have my fingers crossed.

Dinner was also terrible. I can't seem to eat savoury food in the hospital. I had yoghurt and ice cream. Another long night awaits ...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment