Tuesday 5 July 2011

T+12: some relief at last

I slept badly, still totally bloated and not much sign of relief.

The doctors came and said how pleased they were at my progress! But I felt awful. It'll get better they said, same as the last few days. They even talked about sending me home, but were vague. All my meds have moved from IV to oral at any rate.

Rose came to visit, and we managed to exit the hospital and go for a coffee at the cafe over the road. It was quite hard work, but everyone says I need to exercise somehow.

I have spent the afternoon dozing, and somehow the magic has started and I have begun to wee more than I am drinking, I.e. Get rid of the excess fluid. I hope,it continues! I am still very tired, and don't have much appetite, but shedding the excess fluid is my top priority.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment