Saturday 19 February 2011

YouTube

I have discovered YouTube! Well, of course it was always there, and I have watched occasional clips that were sent to me in the past. But here in hospital, I have really begun to appreciate it for two things; stand-up comedy and music videos.

Yvonne recommended Eddie Izzard on the "canteen in the Death Star". It is hilarious, and there are many, many clips from all my favourites. I just watched Stewart Lee talking about "Braveheart" to a Glasgow audience. Fabulous! (It is the piece called "Identity" there are two parts. Part one is at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybQCNb4AuW4&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

And it is not too bandwidth hungry.

I am not sure if I will watch it when all this is behind me. I guess time will tell.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment