Sunday 27 February 2011

Yet another lazy Sunday

I did not sleep well last night despite the excitement of yesterdays visitors. I got up quite late and lazed around most of the morning, doing very little.

Rose has a special two-for-one offer at the restaurant at her local garden centre, so we went there for lunch. But the non-meat choice was poor, so we came home again and ate here! Well, we tried!

Although my ability to walk has definitely improved, I do not think my bad leg is improving; the swelling does not seem to be going down, and the skin is still hot. I will try and reestablish contact with the orthopaedic team on Wednesday when I go back to the hospital.

During the afternoon I watched England and India playing in the cricket world cup, and fell asleep, thus missing Scotland versus Ireland at rugby!

Later in the afternoon Marcio called from Costa Rica. He has a new baby girl (born on Monday) and mother and baby are fine. Congratulations Marcio! Les also called having come back from skiing yesterday. Hopefully I will see him next week.

Very much a lazy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment