Tuesday 8 February 2011

Some taste returns

Slowly my ability to eat is returning. Today I had tuna salad for lunch and cheese and onion pasty for dinner (with mashed potatoes). Still not tasting fantastic but a bit better each day I fool myself into thinking.

I am doing a lot of sleeping, which is no bad thing I guess. The excess fluid is slowly but surely draining from my body and I am getting more movement in my bad leg. Slow and steady progress. I just hope I can have a solid few days like this without another setback. The itchy rash has subsided too.

The only cloud on the horizon is that the diarrhoea is fighting back! After a couple of quiet days it is back to real nuisance levels. They want to let it run it's course, so I just have to grin and bear it.

It is Rose's day off today, but in the afternoon I had a surprise visit from Kim! And a bit later on Chris rang and brought me up to date with some of the gossip from work.

Not much to say, and not much energy to tell stories - this is how things will hopefully progress over the coming days. Boring is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment