Thursday 29 September 2011

T+98: Heat Wave

We are experiencing a late September heat wave here in the UK, and very pleasant it is too, although somewhat confusing for the plants, who think it must be Spring already!

I had a long day in the hospital on Monday, waiting to have my intrathecal treatment. They took blood for a coagulation screen at 11:00, and the results did not come back until after 4pm. I eventually got home at 7 o'clock! The procedure went very smoothly - at least I suppose it did; I was sedated and so missed it all! This was (hopefully) my last Monday clinic. I now move to Thursdays bi-weekly; my next appointment is for next Thursday 6th October.

I am still getting phlegm. I can fool myself into thinking it is better than the weekend, but in reality it is probably the same. If I still have it next Thursday I will raise it again with the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment