Thursday 15 September 2011

T+84: Planning

My health continues to be OK, and I am slowly getting a very basic level of fitness back. At the back of my mind is the fact that my long term chances of survival are still not so good, but there is no point in thinking about it since I cannot affect it. With my continuing good health and returning fitness we are starting to make plans ...

This week I wrote to my HR department advising them that I will be able to return to work full time starting at the beginning of October. In the meantime I have started to try and get back involved with work related issues. I think I will find the discipline of working quite tough to start with, but I am looking forward to it.

We are planning a trip in October to Honfleur in northern France, to have a posh dinner with our friends Cees and Claude who live in Normandy. We can drive down using Eurotunnel and so avoid crowded places (which I am still a bit wary of). Honfleur is one of our favourite places; here I am at the "Vieux Bassin" in 1995:

No comments:

Post a Comment